Cleanroom Injection Moulding
We manufacture high precision plastic moulded articles from thermoplastics and liquid silicone rubber on state-of-the-art and validated manufacturing processes under cleanroom environment ISO 8. Small dimensions, narrow tolerances and high functional standards are challenges that we meet with expert knowledge.
- Micro Moulding Thermoplastic and LSR down to approx. 0,02g
- Thin wall components and metal plastic composites
- Insert moulding with metal and plastic
- Max. weight of approx. 120 g
We manufacture the smallest parts in a cleanroom on small plastifying units. Our own toolmaking allows us to keep narrow tolerances.
Overmoulding and Insertmoulding
- Metal Inserts (e.g. canulas)
- Catheter tubings with plastic components
Silicone (LSR) Injection Moulding
2-Component LSR with part weights ranging from 0,03g to approx. 25g single article or composite. Thin wall versions down to 0,2 mm are manufactured with horizontal and vertical plastifying units.